Isaac Bowman is a Concur Certified Implementation consultant and brings over ten years of T&E industry experience to help clients build strategies, gather requirements and successfully transform their global processes.
He has consulted with government agencies and many of the Fortune 100. During this time, he has provided consultative expertise for SAP Concur, Deem Expense and IBM GERS and consulted on, implemented or worked with nearly every major online travel tool in the world (Concur, Deem, Sabre/GetThere, Serko, Amadeus’ eTravel, KDS, ResX and others).
- Future state strategy and business case development
- Indirect spend mgmt and optimization across T&E, Invoice and PCards
- Global expansion and digital transformation of T&E
- Pre-Trip & Pre-Spend approval workflows
- T&E integration with enterprise Procure to Pay (P2P), OTC, IBP and vendor contract management
- Financial risk management & Duty of Care
- Financial process alignment from data capture to mid-office S&OP and backend FP&A
You can follow on Twitter @ExpenseReporter @IsaacBowman @EnterpriseSpend